Toli PirToli Pir is a hilltop area situated in Tehsil Rawalakot in the Poonch district of Azad Kashmir. Its approximate elevation is about 8800 ft above sea level. It is about 30 km, or a 45-minute drive, from Rawalakot in Azad Kashmir. Abbaspur, Bagh and Poonch River can be viewed from Toli Pir.
Toli Pir is the highest mountainous location in the northeastern area of Rawalakot; it is the point of origin of three different mountain ridges. Toli Pir is most accessible during the summer months; the weather generally becomes colder from October through March.
• Location: 30 Kilometers from Rawalakot, Azad Kashmir
• Coordinates: 33.893120, 73.906911
• Elevation: 2530.2 m or 8301.1 feet
• How to get here/Transport? Paved road to the top. Cars/Jeeps can be rented from Rawalakot. This spot is easily accessible by all kind of private cars.
• Ideal Camping Time: June till September